Health Is Your REAL Wealth -Roger Mason
We all agree that health is real wealth. You cannot buy good health. You must live a healthy lifestyle in order to be well and feel good all the time. The richest people in the world cannot buy health and wellness. Buffett, Soros, Trump, Gates, and the rest of them all have poor health with terrible diets and lifestyles. Diet is everything, and it costs no more to eat natural whole foods. Fasting actually saves you money. Exercise, like walking, is free. Avoiding prescription drugs and bad habits (like coffee) saves you money.
This column continually advises anyone over 40 to take the twenty natural proven supplements (read Serious Supplement Program), plus the natural hormones they need. Most readers are only taking several of these instead of all of them. Americans commonly pay huge amounts of money for medical insurance. Obamacare has made this infinitely worse. The great unwashed masses demanded "free" Marxist healthcare. Nothing is free folks; someone always pays the bill. In this case, the young people will pay the bill for the over 40 crowd. Anyone who believes the government can care for their health is seriously deluded. The government gives you back a dime in “services” for every dollar you give them. Socialism never works, never has worked, and never will work.
Always remember that diet is everything, and you can eat whole natural foods for the same price as refined junk and high fat foods. Nothing makes up for poor diet, no matter how many supplements and hormones you take. Only when you eat well do they have dramatic effects on your health. You can have a fine program for about $120 a month. People are reluctant to spend that to PREVENT disease and illness- they would rather pay $1,000 a month for medical insurance AFTER they get sick! This is obviously putting the cart before the horse. Didn't we learn in grade school that, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"? Didn't we all grow up on that age old wise proverb? Well, an ounce of health prevention is worth ten pounds of cure. Read Don't Get Health Insurance. $100 worth of proven supplements is worth far more than mere money- it helps determine how well you are, how good you feel, how long you live, how seldom you will ever have to visit a medical doctor, and far less outrageous medical bills. Read my booklet The Supplements You Need. These twenty supplements are the ones you should take if you are over 40. It will only cost you less than $100 a month.
- Acidophilus 6 billion units or more (keep refrigerated) for your intestines
- Flax Oil 1,000 mg, one or two a day (not fish oil)
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) 750 mg also for your intestines
- Acetyl-L-carnitine 500mgfor good brain and memory function
- PS (phosphatidylserine) 100 mg for good brain metabolism. See the articles.
- Beta Glucan 400 mg, the most potent immunity support known to science. Read my booklet What is Beta Glucan?
- Beta-sitosterol 300 mg for both men and women for many reasons
- Glucosamine 500 mg to protect against arthritis
- CoQ10 100 mg, is an absolutely essential supplement
- DIM 200 mg to lower estrogen levels in both men and women
- Lipoic Acid 400 mg to help normalize blood sugar metabolism
- Soy Isoflavones from using soy milk
- All Your Minerals and Vitamins® is the most complete mineral supplement available
- Vitamin E 200 IU mixed natural tocopherols is great stuff (400 IU every other day)
- L-glutamine 1 gram AM and 1 gram PM to spike GH levels
- Vitamin D 400 IU a day, as this is not in your food
- NAC 600 mg for better immunity
- Beta Carotene 10,000 IU a classic antioxidant
- Quercetin 100 mg another classic antioxidant
- Carnosine 500 mg, or 1,000 mg if you suspect any CHD condition
As far as hormones go, anyone over 40 should take melatonin, pregnenolone, and use progesterone cream (yes, men, too). Test your DHEA and testosterone (yes, women, too) with a ZRT saliva kit. Women can test all three estrogens with another saliva kit. Go to www.healthcheck.usa.com and test your free T3 and free T4 with panel 2 thyroid for $105 without a doctor. Make sure your blood sugar is 85 or less, cholesterol about 150, and triglycerides under 100. GH is overrated and expensive, and only for those over 50 who are willing to pay $1,800 a year to in-ject it. Read the article Balance Your Hormones. this should only cost you another $20 a month for the ones you need personally. Read You Don't Need an Rx to get testosterone, T3, and T4 legally on the Internet inexpensively without a prescription.
Doesn't it make infinitely more sense to PREVENT illness with diet, supplements, natural hormones and exercise for about $3 a day? Your author and his wife do not have any health or medical coverage at all because we practice natural health. We do not have any health insurance. Our diet and lifestyle are our health insurance. Our medical bills are extremely low. Good diet, proven supplements, natural hormones, exercise, regular fasting, no Rx drugs, and limit or end and bad habits. Your medical bills will be minimal. Read the article Seven Steps to Natural Health. Infants, children, and adults under 40 should read Supplements for Younger People. You only need eight basic supplements.
Health is your real wealth. Without it you have nothing. You have to take responsibility for your own health and no one can do it for you. Read Be Your Own Doctor.
Click here to return to the article library.